March 07, 2012

blog sale!

Hiya dollfaces! I know it's been for-ev-er since I have had a post, but I have been focusing on work and my youtube channel. Anyhoo... here is a little blog sale of items that just don't receive enough love from me. This is my first ever blog sale so bear with me...

This is only available for the USA (sorry)... shipping is $4 per item and $1 for each additional item unless otherwise specified.

Leave a comment below with the item(s) you are interested in and your paypal e-mail address. I will send you an invoice.

Happy shopping!!

Left: MAC MSF - Stereo Rose (the second time around) used 5x $35 ** SOLD
Right: MAC MSF - Porcelain Pink used 3x $15 **PENDING

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette used 5x $35 **shipping $6 ** SOLD

MAC Paint Pot Vintage Selection used 5x $6 **SOLD

Wet--Wild Color Icon Palette's from Holiday 2010
Left: Golden Goddess never used $6
Right: Sugar Plum Fairy never used $6

Left: Sephora by OPI Metro Chic used 1x $10
Middle: Zoya Sofia used 1x $7
Right: OPI Teenage Dream used 3x $6

14 comments:

  1. I am interested in the MAC Paint Pot Vintage Selection.

    email address is pookey02cr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay dollface! i will get an invoice out to you a.s.a.p.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ud Anniversary palette brittanykd.08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending your invoice dollface!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mac stereo rose! My paypal email address is dapicelli@comcast.net

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just sent your invoice dollface! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to purchase msf in porcelain pink....paypal...sstoocute4u@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sad you're not selling internationally - I'd really like the W&W Sugar Plum Fairy palette and we can't get W&W in Australia. If you change your mind, my email is frannybee@gmail.com. I'll pay whateer postage costs you. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok frannybee! i will send you an invoice... i did a little investigating and estimated posted is $8. i will send your invoice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone to ordered! i am mailing the packages on tuesday! was waiting for payment to post. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, excitement plus! Have paid and emailed. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! do you still have MAC MSF - Porcelain Pink used 3x $15 **PENDING?

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow- great pieces. the polish is fantastic.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!