July 30, 2014

Introducing Mrs. Dollface!

Hiya dollfaces!

I know long time, no write!  But I am still alive and kicking!  And LOVING makeup!!  I thought for my first post back I would catch you all up on the goings-on in my neck of the woods and what's in store for anniedollface. 

First things first... life is great!  In the last two years I met the man of my dreams...
 
 
Became a mama to the puppy of my dreams...
 
 
Became engaged...
 

 
and planned the wedding of my dreams...
 
 
 
With the pieces of my life falling into place I can get back to what I love and that is blogging. 
 
I am giving my blog a makeover (ironic) and will be back and badder than ever! 
 
I missed the blogging community so much!!  I still work in the beauty industry and I look forward to giving you news, reviews, comparisons, swatches... the whole nine!
 
Let's do this!
 
xoxo,
annie








7 comments:

  1. nice to see your post kee updating with new post, nice to see your blog, thank you...PPC Services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing this! I'm trying to get back into the groove of blogging too! It's hard when you're a mama! Hope you get back on here! I always love hearing your opinions! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see your post kee updating with new post, nice to see your blog, thank you. Limpidstone Technology Pvt. Ltd. is a group of passionate professionals with a long term vision to expand across in all the different industries
    best website designing company in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  4. GULMOHAR is a global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses.

    Since its inception into the global landscape, GULMOHAR focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, CMS Based Solutions, Multimedia R&D services.

    GULMOHAR its extensive expertise, knowledge dedication to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. GULMOHAR takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employee First' which empowers to create a real value for the customers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Virtual State GST is stand up to the task, offering the Virtual Office Bangalore. We also provide virtual office services in all 28 states of India, along with union territories.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!