June 05, 2010

eyes of the day an ode to urban decay...

hiya dollfaces!! here is a look i did for work the other day... can i just say how happy zebra print makes me?! ha. i used mainly urban decay shadows. the truth is i ADORE urban decay shadows... **correction... i ADORE their shadows that aren't filled with glitter!** they are well pigmented and blend beautifully. the majority of their colors have a sheen to them which brings light to your eyes! many think that is a negative as it may lead to shine overload, but somedays i'm just in the mood for some sheen to brighten up my look. a good lot of my favorite eyeshadows come from UD! here's the look... kind of a hearkening back to the 80's annie's way!

on my eyes: UD shadow - strip all over the lid and along the lower lash line
UD shadow - jabberwocky (alice in wonderland book of shadows) in outer corner and crease
MAC shadow - silver ring to blend out into highlight
MAC shadow - hush as highlight
UD 24/7 liner - zero along lashline and in waterline
MAC - opulash as mascara

on lips: MAC viva glam gaga

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The Gaga lippie looks great on you! I need to start wearing mine more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I could never pull these looks off!! Plus, I have no where to go where it would be appropriate! Rock it girl! Can't wait to see how you Sedona Lace your Face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ann - i swear there are never enough days to put all our lipsticks to work!! : )

    @nicole - thanks dollface! i'm sure you could rock it! i am planning my look for your contest!! don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love animal print too! I do like Urban Decay shadows, but sometimes they do over glitter some of them, you're right. Love the look, so fun!

    makeuponmind.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!