April 24, 2010

enter YOU! **closed**


hiya dollfaces! i'm having a contest for... OPULASH!!

opulash is the newest mascara from MAC and i heart it! a blog post putting it to the test is just below this one... want a tube? i'm having a contest... i'm giving away two tubes! one for my youtube subscribers and one for followers of my blog...

subscribe to my channel and comment "enter me" on this video...
my super cool opulash contest

follow my blog and leave a comment "enter me" on either this post or:
this one

winners announced on may 7th! good luck dollfaces!


and for my fellow bloggers out there... if you post a link to this contest let me know... i will put another entry in for YOU!


19 comments:

  1. **E N T E R M E**

    Thanks Annie for such an awesome contest! This is so generous and kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter me please! Loved your lashes in your review! To die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enter me too! i've been dying to try this mascara. :) it looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me please!
    I blogged about your giveaway here:
    http://therealdealreviews.blogspot.com/2010/04/other-bloggers-giveaways.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'd love to try this mascara!

    ENTER ME PLEASE!

    I've linked your giveaway here: rainbowbriteness.blogspot.com

    shimmering_stardust22(at)yahoo(dot)com

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  6. enter me please

    dropaheartbreakaname [at] hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for removing the option of commenting by members only :)

    enter me plz xD

    itzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me please doll! :)
    pistachio_shoes@hotmail.com
    mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh enter me please. I so wanna try this!

    P.S. you have the best eyebrows! Geez girl! xoxo

    shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enter me!
    I am following you and I also posted about your contest in my blog's sidebar: http://chocomintbubblegum.blogspot.com/

    My email is pronouncedchris@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter me! Looks sooo amazing!

    sailor.aedd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enter me!

    I am a follower

    queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me please :) I would love trying opulash.

    conbdebelleza(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter me please! This looks like such a nice mascara to have <3

    I put a link+picture in my right sidebar, you can find it here: http://beautyvibes.blogspot.com/

    SweetFantasyStar[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!