March 05, 2010

doll nails of the weekend: project seattle

hiya dolls! if you follow me on TWITTER you may know that tonight i'm off to seattle to visit my bff and her family and celebrate a certain munchkin's first birthday!

well, for my travels i (naturally) needed a new nail polish shade. after reading several posts i began fiending for "jade is the new black" from the OPI hong kong collection. unfortunately i ran to sally beauty supply and forgot that they don't carry OPI! blasphemy. haha

so i scuttled over to the china glaze display and settled on another shade in the blue green family (as i was fiending for a tealish shade)... it's called "flyin' high" and it looks alittle something like this...



**actual nail color is darker in person


the dollface verdict: i love the color!! i wasn't very impressed with the application... it was too thick for my taste. it didn't dry quickly and that was frustrating and resulted in a couple of botched nails! woops! because i was in a hurry i'm going to give this color a pass until i can try again... with more patience! come back sunday for a huge post!! have a FAB weekend dolls!! stay out of trouble and...

2 comments:

  1. This is soo lovely colour!!I love these colours for spring and summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find my China Glaze cremes are hard to apply too :/ Hope you find JITNB soon, I'm lemming it toooo

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!