March 31, 2010

blessed.

hiya dollfaces! i just wanted to take this opportunity to say a big, huge THANK YOU to all of you who follow my blog!! i love doing it and am so flabbergasted that people actually read it!! lol. i have also just reached 19 subscribers on my youtube channel!! that's so incredibly exciting!!!


i wanted to let you know that i'm going to be doing a contest for some mac goodies soon for those of you who do both (blog & youtube)... so if you haven't subscribed to my channel... click here and hop to it!! i will be announcing my contest next week... however, if you comment on this post that you are a "followriber" aka a follower and subscriber and leave both of your "names"... i will enter you twice!!


and for those of you who already are "followribers" you have my undying love and devotion!! xoxo


you guys make my life so much more fun... and pretty!!



p.s. not all of my contests will be for followribers... some will be strictly youtubers and some just my bloglovin' dolls... but both = more chances!! and spread the word!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love give-a-ways! Can't wait to see the goods! It's so cool to see your youtube channel as well. You've got so much personality!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow here (Ann-RealDealReviews) and subscribe on youtube. My name there is annhammond.
    I really enjoy your videos. You are adorable in them, they show so much more personality than you get from just reading a blog!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!