March 14, 2010

one in 100

hey dolls! good news! as you may or may not know illamasqua was hosting a contest to come up with your perfect nail polish color... using inspiration from anywhere... well i entered and found out today that i am among the top 100 finalists!! out of loads of entrants from around the world!!!! that is so cool!!! two winners will be chosen and have their color produced by illamasqua! AMAZING right?! so that gives me a 1/50 chance!! below is my entry... cross your fingers for me dollfaces!!

here's the picture that inspired me...


and here are my 50 words or less:

This photograph is from the monorail in Seattle. Through the rain you see the Space Needle. I would like a polish color that looks like raindrops just landed on my fingernails. A light, creamy gray with the sheerest of silver glimmer... to lightly reflect the light... like a raindrop.

10 comments:

  1. I love your entry! Congrats on the top 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations, it's not one of 100 anymore, it's one of the winners now! =))
    I LOOOVE IT!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! i love the color you inspired :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! are you all serious?? i haven't received anything notifying me!! : ( and i can't find anything about it online! please send me a link to where you saw this glorious news!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. just kidding i found the email!! yahoo! but still would love to know how you girls heard about the winners... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i heard about it on Scrangie's site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicprofile.com Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats, I saw your photo on Illamasqua blog :) and I would love a nail polish inspired by your photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw the color on Scrangie blog. Your Raindrops color was my favorite. Do you know if they are making it and when it comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just received my bottles!! will be posting a video on my youtube channel tonight or tomorrow... they are being released in october... thanks so much!! xo

    ReplyDelete

comments make my whole day!!